- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2 For Pre-Fall '17, Marchesa references the precious Fabergé eggs originally created for the Russian Imperial family. This ethereal gown is exquisitely crafted from tiers of frothy silk-organza patterned with painterly florals, and has a sheer sand and gold lace overlay at the bodice. Mesh lining and internal boning ensure it holds its sculptural shape. We love how the floral appliqués appear as though they're tumbling over the body, from the shoulder to the skirt.
Shown here with: Bottega Veneta Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Kenneth Jay Lane Ring.
- Multicolored silk-organza, gold and sand lace
- Hook fastening at back
- Fabric1: 100% silk; fabric2: 45% nylon, 40% silk, 15% spandex; trim1: 100% silk; trim2: 70% nylon, 30% metallic fibers; lining1: 92% silk, 8% spandex; lining2: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
Marchesa | Tiered floral-print silk-organza and appliquéd lace gown queHMdR7